Wednesday, September 23, 2015

So glad He's givin me you :)



Swearin' to God
There's nowhere else on earth I'd rather be
Emm, emm, swearin' to God
You make me see so I believe in thee
Oh, you've been fillin' my cup
'till I'm runnin' over with joy from your heaven-sent love.
Just touch me again, I'm king of all men
And reignin' from above

Swearin' to God (swearin' to God)
You're a mistress of the world and all I am (don't tell the angels)
Swearin' to God (swearin' to God)
You're where I want and paradise ... bee-gins
No one gets me up there like you can
But, girl, you know I'm only human
And I'm swearin' to God (swearin' to God)
So glad he's given me you
(I was born for you, baby) Girl, ain't you glad we made it
(Made to give my heart and soul to you, baby) I'm so very glad you gave it
(Hey, baby, we're together)
(tighter than all forever as long as we live).
Swearin' to God (swearin' to God)
I dedicate my life to lovin' you
Hey, I'm swearin' to God (swearin' to God)
I cross my heart and hope to die, I do
Just call me a one woman lover
I can't even look at another
Girl, I'm swearin' to God (swearin' to God)
so glad I'm livin'
I'm swearin' to God (swearin' to God)
For all he's given me
Swearin' to God (swearin' to God)
So glad he's given me you

Whoa, I'm swearin' to God (swearin' to God)
I'm glad he's given me (swearin' to God)
what all the world can see (swearin' to God)
He's given me you, ooh-ooh-ooh

So glad He's Givin me you, Restu Putri Sholikhah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment